ocean master om-540
With models ranging from 5.0 to 5.9 meters, the flexibility and adaptability of the Ocean Master design offers fitting options creating either a fabulous family cruising RIB, a luxury tender or a hard working support vessel. Whatever layout you choose, you can be assured that your Ocean Master is built to last. The Ocean Master range is designed with tough conditions in mind. Internal under deck fuel tank, non slip deck and a 24° dead rise let you take on even the roughest conditions confidently. With the impermeable qualities of our alumunium hulls there's no need to worry about gelcoat chips or putting the boat on a beach or trailler.
All Ocean Master RIBs are easy to trail, easy to launch and recover due to their light weight and integrated davit lifting eyes. Even the largest OM-590 can be towed on unbraked trailler.
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Integrated transom supports.
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated under-deck fuel tank (90L)
- Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
- Bow locker with seat chushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
- Stand-up console and bolster seat
- Rear seat
- Boat Cover
- Roll bar
- Navigation lights
For more information please read our boat drawing